Practicing Agile is an ability people naturally master but forget with the time and the experience. Nowadays software development management goes along most often with one of those three agile approaches:
… Kanban …
Each of them serves a purpose that you need to evaluate if applicable to your business case.
How to approach it?
Did you selected the right agile method for your case?
Could you improve performance by combining practices?
Latest publication related to Agile:
- Five complex steps to simplicity
- My story, Part V. An adventure in the world of outsourcing
- My story, Part III. Agile or Waterfall? Quality First.
- TFSS: The Fancy Scrum story
- Economy of Teams™ Defined.
- Project Dashboard
- From Scrum to Kanban
- Data management: from Spreadsheets to Workflow management system
- Standardized process tailoring for Prototype projects
- Optimization of the Improvement Program in a Start Up company
- Team Spirit
- Fear the project success